Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Sienzz

Gosh~
Computer so hang~even i change the advanced in blog also lag dao~
Eventually changed><
I'm really satisfied with this.

Last night continue with that kinda sucks novel~
If i didn't finish in this holiday,
I guessed i won't be able to finish in the other day.
Sick with all those new words that i need to find out in the electronic dictionary.
Thanks for dad bought the electronic dictionary for us,
If not, i won't be so hardworking to find out the old thick Longman dictionary which is full of dust and lizard si in the store room. ><
Pity me><

Bored with this kinda of life ar~
Friends hang out and didn't call me too>>
Kinda bbf>>

BORING

Yesterday and just now,
Just keep on annoyed by a unknown guy..
I also don't understand what he's talking about, even what he want from me and my friend..
Being like a wired dude and wrote broken english...
Attracted to my pretty nice best friend,
Wanna to kiss her la~
Like her>>
Everything about my best friend..
Kinda crazy and wired noob sh*t...
~~~~~ * ~~~~~ *~~~~~
I'm not jealous my friend,
But i really scare she'll get hurt from you!! --- noob guy!
I won't be such a cheap girl to fall in love with kinda bundle of sh*t!!!
Sorry for scolding you right here,
Yet, i'm just nothing but only the reason to protect my best friend!!!
Please don't *DISTURB* my friend again!!!

No comments: