Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anything

Long time didn't post blog d...
When i re-flash back my memories..
I could almost taste it..
Yea,
Bitter-sweet.

Last Thursday, went to Air Supply World Tour Live in Malaysia 2010 at Stadium Tertutup.
Love Never Ends<3
I really enjoy myself at there.
Met my dear friends working as usher and checker at there.
Shout and Scream ><>
Fluorescent stick keep on waving side to side,
Somebody even spuning around.
Cameras keep on flashing our eyes.
Kisses and hug between each other.
Russell and Graham - Great companion
Super duber AWESOME><
I love the conversation so much><
I love you.

A SEXY POSE from YOU
I'd never ever anticipate you would make it..
I even don't wanna to think about that..
Nevertheless, i saw it..
How i am going to forget you?
How i am going to forgive you?
How i am going to delete the image from my mind?
How i am....?
Too much to think about..
Melted
I meant heart-melted...
Too xxx >< >< ><
It's real!!!
Really xxx that you melted me!!!!
I guessed you would said " Good Job >
AaarrrrHHHhhhhhhhh ............................
HEART- MELTED.

Movie
Yea~ Eventually watched finish d
Du Xin Shen Tan
That's great.

What's the taste with bitter?
What's wrong now?
It's already holiday, but still got misunderstand?
I don't really understand.

The comment, message, dating, hang out.......
Anything with that?
I don't have any comment.
Sien d....
haix...
But just wanna to know yours answer...

No comments: