Friday, November 26, 2010

Terrible and Horrible

Gosh~
Recently don't know what happened la~
Really don't have the mood to post something,
Even desires to post ''feelings'', looking at the screen and don't know what to post.
Crazy d...
Sien liao lo..

Sickness.><
Gosh~
The most terrified things had attacked to me last afternoon.
I really don't know how does it working on me.
I don't even know how it make me felt down in that case.
Suddenly both knees on floor and shoulder leaned against the wall,
Can't open my mouth to say anything,
Whole body became statics and a little earthquake.
What kinda of ''cold sweat and hot sweat'' all coming out from my body,
Stomach's butterflies just keep on knocking , kicking, spun around on me..
Almost shut down my system to work for me.
I thought i will facing my ended life soon.
Gosh~
I'm scared..
All i need..
Is YOU.
It's real.
I need you in that case.
I cried for your help...
Luckily nothing d later on..
Whuuuu~
Really terrified aaaa..
SCARE!!!!!!!
This kinda of SICKNESS~

Recent night..
Just gonna stand there watch me..
Don't know how to explain...
Just gonna stand there and watch me..
Whao~
I don't know how to explain leh~
What kinda of wired nightmare?
No SWEET DREAM,
No NIGHTMARE,
But WIRED NIGHTMARE???
Huh?
Kinda wired, right?
So that's why i said i'm gonna crazy.
Shit!!!!!
''Wo si ding le!!!!!''

Whee~
Yesterday go shopping with sis.
Whao~
Super duber happy now..
Caused we bought...
hahahaha...
Next time must go shopping again...
But all i need is MONEY!!!!

No comments: